Compensation: guest rooms – 10$ per hour; condominiums – 40$ / unit
North Carolina hotel group seeking hard working, responsible and detail oriented individuals to join the housekeeping team. These are full time positions with responsibilities including:
- -housekeeping of rooms and condos;
- - laundry;
- - maintaining inventory (linens, towels, dishes, etc.)
- The company is seeking independent, dynamic individuals with a passion for hospitality who hold the
- following qualities / skills:
- -positive attitude;
- - above average customer service skills;
- - proactive;
- - punctual and strong time
- - meticulous eye for detail;
- - hard working;
- - responsible and reliable;
- - team player.
- Background and experience:
- -High School diploma;
- - must pass criminal background check.
Hotel group is a leading hospitality company specializing in the management, ownership, and development of the fine hotels. Founded in 1981, has built a reputation for quality hotels, exceptional service, loyal associates, and unwavering integrity. With a current portfolio of over 40 hotels the company employs over 3000 hospitality professionals. Group’s focus has been to deliver genuine, heart-felt service – service to guests, service to community, and service to each
other. Housekeepers as a part of the team clean guest rooms as assigned, ensuring the group’s established standards of productivity and cleanliness.